Product Manager & Solution Architect
Microsoft SQL Server
Hyper-V & VMWare
Adobe Creative Cloud
Nintex Forms & Workflow
Content Management Solutions
Search & Search Based Applications
Dashboards & Reporting
Six Sigma Certified Green Belt
SharePoint Solution Architect, SharePoint Platform Solutions Team Lead
- Intellinet SharePoint Platform Solutions Team Lead with four direct reports and technical sales support responsibility throughout North Carolina and the Greater Atlanta area.
- Oversee all SharePoint Platform Solutions team deliverables, delivery standards, approaches, and methodologies.
- Spearheaded development and oversaw SharePoint 2010/2013 automated build scripts and accelerators.
- Extensive experience of complex SharePoint upgrade scenarios using both database attach and third party tool methodologies.
- Requirements definition and development of custom Line-of-Business systems and business solutions built on SharePoint—leveraging both out-of-the-box capabilities such as Business Data Connectivity Services, and workflow, as well as custom developed components.
- Development of SharePoint branding solutions with an emphasis on user experience, cross-platform compatibility and corporate branding guidelines.
- Compliment SharePoint functionality and usability with custom user experience enhancements such as list-driven navigation, news tickers, accessibility improvements, etc.
- Perform implementation and configuration of new SharePoint environments following least privileged, best practice models.
- Provide health check, issue remediation and troubleshooting on existing SharePoint environments.
- Recipient of 2011 Intellinet Consulting Innovation Award for process improvement, creation of PowerShell SharePoint 2010 Farm Build Accelerator, and creation of PowerShell SharePoint 2010 farm health check and site mapping accelerator.
- Recipient of 2010 Intellinet Consulting Innovation Award for development of iPad compatible cross-platform video solutions and SharePoint 2010 iPad enhancements.
Lockheed Martin, Mission Systems & Sensors
Systems Integration Business Analyst
- Collaboration Services point of contact for all Mission Systems & Sensors (MS2), Owego (NY) SharePoint activities.
- Sole SharePoint analyst for 8,000+ user external facing high availability SharePoint environment supporting the Business Development organization.
- Support the MS2 user base with embracing and realizing the benefits of SharePoint to integrate business process and drive continuous process improvement.
- Deploy and maintain organization-wide SharePoint governance processes and procedures (new site requests, site standards, and sensitive/export controlled information protection guidelines).
BBA, International Business
AAS, Management, Marketing & Sales; Entrepreneurial Focus
National Deans List
Alpha Beta Gamma-International Business Honor Society